Monday, September 12, 2011

Want a Contest?

So, like I said before, I'm getting a bit of views, but subbies? None. It makes me feel like what I'm doing isn't what you're interested in. But, then I tell myself, "I'm getting views, aren't I?" And I love doing this. I love makeup and I love my blog, but I want you to love it, too. Which is why I'm setting up a contest. Once I get to at least 25 subscribers, I'll offer a My Favorite Things contest. I'll post about that later and take some pictures, but my boyfriend sucked the life out of my batteries last night, so they have to charge.

But, I can give you a little taste of a few of my favorites. My EOS chapstick, Sinful Colors nail polish, NYC bronzer, ELF eyeshadows, possibly (my absolute favorite palette at the moment) a Rue Beaute' Natural Eye Kit??? And much much much more. So, subscribe and tell your friends! Everyone enjoys free stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment