Sunday, September 25, 2011

Glitzy Glam.

These have been in for a few days, but I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to write about it. Better late than never, right? And from the stats of this blog, you guys seem to love these hauls.

We'll start with Glitzy Glam. If you don't know, it's an online website owned by two youtube gurus, juicystar07 and allthatglitters21. It's basically just personalized items. For our two year anniversary, I asked my boyfriend for at least a makeup bag and I chose this one.

 It just came like this, but I'm sure if you ordered more things, your package would come in a box.
The bag was wrapped in plastic with a silver string tied into a bow. Every order comes with a thank you note, which I thought was really nice.

This is the 'purse size terry makeup bag' and it's in black with the font curlz. The material reminds me of suede, which I don't really like. It tends to catch stuff in my purse and just looks dirty. I'd rather have the waffle bag, but they didn't have a purse size and the original was too big. So, Elle and Blair, if you ever read this, please make a purse size!

If you can't tell, there's a small pocket on the side. I just stick my bobby pins and hair bows in it, it's a bit too small to fit anything else.

Overall, I'm happy with the bag. I would like something a bit more chic, but it'll do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment