Sunday, September 25, 2011

My Second ELF Haul.

My ELF haul came in and I am very, very pleased with 99% of the products. And the shipping was 10x better than the last time I placed an order. Not counting the weekends, it got here in four to five days. I can't remember which.

 The last time I purchased an order, my products came in a box. I guess I didn't order quite as many things, but either way, nothing was broken.
 Like I said last time, I love this bag. It looks so chic. I'll find some use for it.
 This is everything, unopened. I couldn't wait to try it all out.
 This was the product I was most excited about. It's the kabuki brush from their Studio Line.
 I don't know if it's normal, but there's like this split in the bristles. It doesn't really effect the outcome, but I'd prefer it not be there.
 I thought for sure I was going to like this, but as of now, I don't. It seems too flimsy and not dense enough. I prefer my Rite Aid Renewal brush.
 I've heard some pretty great things about the Blending Eye Brush, it seems to be doing its job, but I think I like my Eco Tools one better. But, I don't hate it.
 As soon as I got this Eye Crease Brush out of the pack, I went to see how soft the bristles were and the top fell off. It doesn't really bother me, I'll just glue it, but I know it'll turn some other people off.
 I've been missing this eyeliner for quite some time. It gives amazing precision for winged out liner.
 This is the Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Nude Pink and it's not sticky at all! I love this and I'm definitely planning on getting more.
 I finally got the Mineral Lipstick in Natural Nymph. I've been wanting this ever since I heard AlwaysRennie rave about it on youtube.
 It's just a nice nude color that goes on very silky and creamy.
 This is the bronzer from the dollar line, I forget what it's called exactly, but it's in the shade Warm Tan. It's a bit shimmery, but when you blend it in, it's not that noticeable. I won't say I love this, I do like it, but I'm not crazy about it.
These are the Natural Radiance Blushes in Innocence and Glow. I love both of these colors. They are quite small, a lot smaller than the bronzer, but the color makes up for it.


I bought all of these products with my own money. These opinions are completely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment