Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Maybelline One by One Masacra.

I've been looking for an amazing mascara, and thanks to AlwaysRennie, I've found it in Maybelline's One by One. I just adore this product. The packaging is so cute, it's short and fat and I love love love the color. This gives my eyes length and volume without the clumps and it just looks natural with a bit of an edge. I got this for around $4-5 at my local WalMart, so it's very afforadable. I honestly get it out just to look at it, which is silly. But, love makes your crazy, doesn't it?


This brush is short, so like AlwaysRennie said in her video, you have a lot of control. The brush may seem loose, but it's not. It's flexible, so you can get those small lashes you couldn't normally get with precision.

I am definitely recommending you getting this product. I love to try new mascaras and such, but I'm seriously thinking about sticking with this one for a good long while. Believe me, it's that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment