Sunday, September 11, 2011

E.L.F. Studio Brushes.

I finally got it! The brush that has been raved about on youtube is finally in my collection. ELF's studio powder brush is to die for. For $3 you get a multipurpose brush that can be used for loose/pressed powder, blush and bronzer. 

I would definitely recommend you buying this. I had high hopes for this and, I'm being completely honest here, it exceeded them. I didn't expect it to be so sturdy. The handle has weight and reminds me of highend brushes. And, no joke, this brush has not shed on me once. This is definitely a steal.


I also bought this little baby. The eyeshadow 'C'  brush. This is the best eyeshadow brush I've found to date, granted that I haven't really tried many, but even so, it's amazing. Like the powder brush, this isn't anywhere close to being lightweight and cheap. ELF really put some thought into their studio line.


I didn't buy these from the site, I found them at Target. They don't have everything the site does, so I'll probably be placing an order in the near future. Possibly another haul? If you have any suggestions, comment below and I'll most likely try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment