Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sinful Colors Nail Polish.

These little babies were only $1.99 and definitely a great buy. They have some of the prettiest colors, only four in my collection. But, out of those four, I think my favorite is the third pink from the left. It's in Timbleberry and I originally got it because it looked like a hot pink. But, it's not all that pink. It's like a pinkish red, but it's still very pretty. I have it on my toes and fingers right now.

The other colors are (from left to right): Open Seas (a blue-green), Black on Black (obviously black), Timbleberry (listed above), and Beautiful Girl (a bubble gum pink).

I love all of these colors, but they do chip a bit. Nothing bad, but I do a lot of work with my hands on a daily basis. But, touch ups are easy. I'm definitely planning on expanding my collection, so a recommendation is a yes.

*Tip: Apply a thin coat and let it fully dry, typically 10-15 minutes. If your polish is still slightly wet when you apply another coat, your nail polish will be soft and it'll smudge with the easiest amount of contact. It may take a bit, but do it while watching a movie, so you won't be bored. Apply a good base and top coat and your nails will be manicure perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment