Monday, September 26, 2011

Oh No!

My ELF Luscious Liquid Lipstick broke! I've had it less than a week and I can't use it anymore. My boyfriend said that's what you get for paying a dollar, but it really was a good product.

Okay, so here's what happened. I used it this morning and it was fine. I went back a few hours later to touch up and when I went to twist it, nothing happened. No product was coming out at all. Like, what the heck? So, I kept twisting and waiting to see if it was a delayed reaction, but nothing still came out. I twisted and twisted and the applicator completely popped off! How in the world does that happen? I was devastated and I tried to screw it back on, but it just wouldn't go. I even tried to untwist it. Nothing worked. So, I put the lid on it and it's just laying helpless on my vanity. Poor thing.

I sent an email to ELF asking if this was normal. Like, what gives? Maybe they'll send a replacement? I highly doubt it, but you never know. Maybe just a refund. Either way, I'd like some justice for my little lip gloss. And no, it was not my fault for twisting like a maniac. That's how you get the product to come out and if it had came out like it was supposed to, none of this would have had to happen.

I'm just venting. I don't think this will keep me from ordering more of the Liquid Lipsticks, though. I really did like them. Have you ever had a product you love break?

No comments:

Post a Comment