Sunday, September 11, 2011

Rue 21 Bronzer Blush.

Rue 21's makeup line, Rue Beaute', has a few cosmetics available in their stores. I had saw the blush/bronzer before, but never really thought anything of it. Out of a whim, I picked it up and decided to try it out.


I'm still on the fence about this product. I love the color, it's actually pretty nice, but what I failed to notice at the counter was the glitter. If you haven't read many of my previous posts, I'm not big on shimmer at all. I don't think you can see it all that well unless you're in fluorescent lighting, but still. It makes me not want to reach for it. But, that doesn't mean I never will.

For $4.99, I can't complain. And, really, I'm not. It's just the shimmer that gets me. If you like it, I'd definitely say, go for it. But, I can't say that if I ever ran out, I'd hurry to the store and pick it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment