Sunday, September 11, 2011

Rue 21 Natural Eye Kit.

I want to start off by saying how much I love this palette. Most of the colors are very pigmented and long lasting and not to mention super affordable. For $6.99 you get 9 beautiful eye shadows.


The middle color on the bottom row is by far my favorite of any eye shadow I own. I'd pay the seven bucks just for that color alone. The gold next to it is equally as nice, especially if you put it on your lid and the top pink.

I have been looking for this palette for such a long time. I've heard hype about it all over the internet and I wanted to try it for myself. People have reviewed this as a dupe for a palette by Too Faced. Like, exact. I've personally never tried it, but with this little steal, why try? I'm going to be so bummed when I use this up, it's so hard to keep in stock at my local Rue21. But, I will definitely buy this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment