Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Make Over!

Your Pretty Little Face has just been given a make over. While I did like the simplicity before, I didn't want the viewers to see it as "plain and boring." So, I spiced it up a bit. I did get the background from google, but I forgot exactly what I typed in. And the header I made by myself using my own pictures on photofiltre. So, the thought was completely my own. I didn't steal any ideas, but if somebody out there has a similar design, I'm so sorry! It was completely coincidental.

So, while it isn't the best looking site out there, my boyfriend seems to love it. He thinks I should go into some website field, but what does he know? Compared to others, this is shoddy. Yet, I like it, too. But what's really important is that my viewers like it. I'm doing all of this for you guys. Everything I post and review, I'm thinking about you. I love makeup and I love looking up blogs and reviews, so I had to think there's more like me out there somewhere. And if I can help even one girl (or guy), then this has all been worth it. Not to mention the fact that I get to do three things I love. Shopping, writing, and make up in general.

So? What do you think? Yay? Nay? I'd love to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment