Sunday, September 25, 2011

NYX.

I've been wanting NYX makeup for a while now, so I went on Cherry Culture, it's a lot cheaper than the actual NYX website, and placed my order. It came in a few days ago and I've had enough time to test all the products out and give a bit of a review.

 So, it came in this box, which surprisingly, fit in my mailbox along with my ELF package.


 The packaging was amazing. Everything was wrapped perfectly and nothing was broken.


I only ordered two items, I think the chapstick was just a free gift, but it smells and feels amazing. So, thank you Cherry Culture! I love it!

The chapstick flavor is in BubbleGum and is a Cherry Culture brand. The NYX eyeshadow is their 10 color Runway palette in Champagne and Caviar and the colors are beyond amazing. The pigmentation is great and it lasts me all day, even without a primer. I've used this palette everyday since it came in. The Jumbo Eye Pencil is in Milk and it's the creamiest, smoothest, white eyeliner I've ever used. It looks great as a highlight for your brow bone or on the inside corner of your eyelids. This is now a must have!

Everything you see, I paid for myself. I was not asked for this review. I'm speaking so highly of these products simply because it's my honest opinion and I absolutely adore them. I plan on making more purchases in the future. If you'd like to see swatches of the eyeshadow palette, just comment below.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment