Monday, September 12, 2011

NYX!

So, I've heard good things about NYX, but I could never find a drugstore around my area that sold them. I know some Rite Aids and CVS's do, but not mine. So, I looked around on cherryculture and I'm 99% sure I'm going to place and order. I have to wait until Friday at the latest, that's when I get paid. But, my fiance' and my anniversary is coming up on the 21st and I have to purchase a few things online for him, too. So, once I have that taken care of, I'll decide on what to buy.

Right now, I do have an idea of what I want. I love the Runway palettes. The Smokey Eyes, Champagne and Caviar, and Romance have definitely caught my eye. I looked around online and I noticed Romance getting some pretty bad reviews on makeupalley, but I looked at some swatches and they looked stunning. So, I'm going ahead and ordering it.

I've been searching for a good nude lipstick and NYX has some for $2.99! I'm loving Pecan Pie and Orange Soda. I can't remember where I saw the swatches, but they made me want them that much more.

While I'm at it, I'm going to pick up an eyebrow pencil (the retractable one with the brush.) I've just been using an NYC duo liner and I'm thinking my eyebrows deserve a brush all their own.

Oh! And because of the raved reviews, I'll for sure order the jumbo eye pencil in milk and the HD eye shadow base.

I'm very excited about this and I haven't even ordered it yet. I'd like it to be here by the time we go celebrate, but not counting weekends, that's just three days. Maybe I'll be given a miracle. I mean, it's for love? Ha, right. I still have some beautiful choices in my collection, so I'll make do.

Oh, and cherryculture has a deal going on, spend $40 and shipping is free. Of course, it's ground standard, but free is free. And to be honest, I don't know the difference besides the length of time it takes for your purchase to get there. So, I don't mind. Once it comes in, I'll be sure to take pictures and post!

No comments:

Post a Comment