Wednesday, September 14, 2011

ELF Complexion Perfection.

I wasn't too fond of this at first glance. I saw the yellow, blue, pink and green and thought, "Is that going to make my face different colors?" I had no idea what this was even used for. But, after some researching on youtube, I was enlightened. The green cancels out any redness, the pink covers blue veins, the yellow helps lighten your dark circles, and the blue evens your complexion.

After hearing so many people rave about this, I decided to go out on a limb and try it. I'm going to be completely honest, I wasn't all that impressed and I definitely didn't see any changes or improvements. So, this just sat in my makeup drawer, going unnoticed. But, if you've read my WalMart haul, you know I never had much of a skin care routine. But, when I started using my scrubblet, my face was getting red and blotchy afterwards. I knew I had this in my drawer, so I thought, "What the heck?" I put this on my face, and I'm not even kidding, the redness disappeared.

I have now reached the pan and I know any day now, I'm going to run out. I need to order some or run to my local Target. I can't see me not using this and I definitely suggest you making it part of your routine as well. It's only $3 and the packaging is just as good as the product inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment