Tuesday, September 20, 2011

ELF Shipping.

I know when I placed my first order, I was just like everyone else. "When will my package get here?" "Why does it still say it's processing?" And every other shipment question in the book. Now, I'm no expert, but I can tell you a bit about it.

There are mixed reviews about ELF's shipping roaming around on the internet. Your opinion is your opinion, my opinion is my opinion. From experience, I've realized that the time you place your order is key.

See, I get paid on a Friday, so that's when my orders are placed. ELF only "works" from Monday to Friday and processing can take a few hours to a day. Both times that I've ordered has been pretty late into the evening, so my order isn't going to be fully processed until the following Monday. That's two days nothing is being done. (I don't mind, I know I'll get it eventually.)

So, when it's finished processing, your info will be shipped to FedEx and from then on out, you can track your order. Depending on where you live is a main factor, too. ELF is located in New York, so if your in that area, you should get it pretty quickly. I live in Kentucky, so I'm still on the east coast. Once it's shipped out, my package arrives within 2-3 days. But, if you're on the west coast, it's obviously going to take a bit longer.

One other major factor is the sales. If you order when they're having this big sale, they're going to have a lot of orders to process. So, yours could be the 10th or the 100th. While the sales are fantastic, they also hinder your shipping pace and which products will be available. With my first purchase, I had ordered the cream eyeliner, one of the most important things on my list. When it finally got here, it was missing. I guess with the sale, more people were buying it. I just wasn't one of the people that ordered fast enough. So, keep in mind that with sales, things can go out of stock.

You can sign up and they'll send you emails, sometimes about secret sales that ordinary people don't know about. Even if they're a member, they sometimes won't regularly read their email, so first come first serve. And some sales only last 2 days.

ELF is a really good investment. I would recommend anyone trying it out just once. And, no. I was not paid or influenced to write this. I'm merely thinking of you guys. I know what it's like to search around on the internet and find crap. I hope this helped even just one person. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment