Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Wet n' Wild Blush Review.

I bought this blush when I first started getting into makeup. I didn't want to buy anything expensive if it turned out that I absolutely hated the look it gave me. So, I spent three bucks and it turns out? That was the best $3 I ever spent.

If you can't read it, the color is Mellow Wine. I actually think it's more of a purple color, but it really doesn't show up that way. It's smooth and blendable and all over amazing. I like this ten times more than my ELF Studio blush. I mean, it's a pretty color, but this isn't powdery and it doesn't take but a dab to get pigment onto your face.

Obviously, the top color is the blush. (The bottom is NYC bronzer. I did a review over it in the NYC Haul.) It shows up very well and, like I said, blends in easily so you don't look like a clown. And it doesn't wear off fast, either. I can't find anything I don't like about this product except that if you put too much on, you look stupid. But that's the applicator's fault.

I watched a video on seventeen.com where Debbie Ryan showed what was in her makeup bag and this was actually one of them. She said she fell in love with this product when she picked it up at (I think it was CVS. It might have been Walgreens.) Anyway, I plan on getting more colors from Wet n' Wild, maybe try some bronzers. You really can't go wrong here.

No comments:

Post a Comment