Wednesday, August 10, 2011

E.L.F. Professional Brushes.

I didn't buy these online, I actually picked these up at my local Dollar General. This was also before I ever heard about ELF Cosmetics, I just bought them because they were a dollar. I've had these long enough to review them, so here we go.


Ah, the Total Face Brush. I would have a good review for you, but believe it or not, youtube ruined this brush for me. Before watching all the review videos I possibly could, I was in love with this brush. But after hearing how scratchy and uncomfortable it was, I noticed it, too. Now, I barely ever touch it. It went from being something I used everyday to just part of my collection.


I absolutely love their Eye Defining Brush. I use this for my crease and it does an amazing job. I can't say much more than I love this.


I thought for sure I'd like this Eye Shadow Brush. But, I don't. At all. It isn't dense in the least. It's so flimsy and you just can't get enough product on it to do its job. I rarely ever use this. When I do, it's for shading and contouring only. And it still doesn't perform effectively in that area either.


I haven't tried anymore of their brushes, Professional or Studio. But in my next order, I'll be sure to try pick some up. I've heard great things about the Stippling Brush and the Powder Brush, so those are a for sure thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment