Wednesday, August 17, 2011

E.L.F. Product Review.

It's been a while since I got my ELF products and I've had plenty enough time to give a quality review on the products. So, here we go.


I haven't really used this product. I tried it once and couldn't stand the texture on my eyes. You got pigment, but it just didn't give me the look I wanted. You could see the veins and I just won't be buying this again.


I actually really like this. I love every color and the pigmentation is amazing. It's something I use almost everyday. I plan on getting almost every color palette available in my next order.


This is great. I really like this eye shadow and color and I'm going to buy some more in my next purchase. It goes on smoothly and blends very well.


I don't like this eye primer. When I opened it, the applicator was bent and it just doesn't apply well. It's thick and sticky and I just don't like this product at all.


For a buck, this is a great eyelash curler. I don't use this a lot, though. I like the way my lashes curl naturally, but it really isn't a bad product. I'd recommend getting it.


I love these. At first, I couldn't get a lot of product out, but after storing these tip down, I saw big improvement. It glides on easily and doesn't smudge. I love the way my eyes look after applying these. And for only a dollar, you really can't go wrong.


                                           I still haven't used these. So, I can't review them.


I like this balm, it smells and feels great. I don't get a lot of pigment, but I don't expect much from a lip balm, so I can live with it.


I love love love this. I wouldn't put this on my itself, though. I apply my Wet n' Wild lipstick or some chapstick, and then this over top. It gives my lips a little splash of color.


If you've heard people say that this is oily, they're right. You honestly don't need much. Barely a pea size amount. When you rub it in, it feels like your skin won't absorb it, but it does. I'm not sure how this will do with oily skin, but it's fine with mine. (My skin is normal.) I honestly can't tell if this works, but I don't hate it. It's cute, but I prefer my moisturizer.


                 I haven't used this a lot, but it doesn't give much coverage. Well, none at all, really.


I use this as an eye primer, which works very well. I use it for concealing too, but I don't think it covers all that well. I do love this though and I use it everyday.


I use this mostly for my under eye circles. It helps them become less noticeable. It does a decent job at concealing blemishes, but you could definitely find a better concealer.


In all honesty, I hardly ever use this. I'm very disappointed because I thought I'd absolutely love it. But, the shimmer and the glitter are a big turn off. The color is good and if you don't mind glitter, give it a chance.


Because this is so powdery, I didn't think I'd like this. But as it turns out, I love it. I use this just as much, if not more, than my Wet n' Wild blush. It looks natural and polished.


I love ELF and I'm definitely going to buy from them again. But like any brand, they do have some flawed products. If you haven't placed an order yet, you should. You won't be too disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment