Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Eco Tools.

I've had these brushes for a while now. I bought them from Rite Aid for $10 and I use them everyday. They're soft and dense, but I'm pretty sure they're travel size. I didn't notice before because I bought these when I first started wearing makeup and I honestly didn't know the basics. But, even so, they're pretty good brushes. Even if they are short.


This is labeled as a mineral powder brush, but I use it for my liquid foundation. It does a great job in giving me a flawless coverage look. It's soft enough so it won't scratch my face and dense enough so the liquid doesn't seep down past the bristles.


This is a baby kabuki. I use this for my all over powder, my blush, and my bronzer. And it's small enough so I can put it in my makeup bag and use it for touch ups. I hate the little sponges and brushes that come with some products, so to me, this is a life saver. And it's so soft.


This is an eye shading brush. I sometimes use this as a crease brush, but I like it better just for applying eyeshadow to my lower lid. It packs on a decent amount of product and does what it's made to do.


This is actually a concealer brush. I tried using it for that purpose at first, but it's just too soft. So, now I use it to blend my eye shadow and it works amazingly.


It looks like I use these brushes for purposes other than their intended use, but it works for me. And it might look like I don't have much to say about them because I'm not ranting like I normally do. But, these are brushes and they just don't spark my interest like actual makeup would. Maybe I'm just not in love with this product. I like them a lot, but I don't think I'm in love with them. I'll have to invest in some more and compare. But for now, they'll do.


No comments:

Post a Comment