Monday, August 8, 2011

The BEST Moisturizer.

I can't tell you how hard it was to find a decent moisturizer. Now, I don't have oily or dry skin, not even combination. But when I did moisturize my face, I broke out in little bumps. I googled it, and I'm probably the last to know about it, but I needed something non-comodegenic. I had a sample size of Aveeno daily moisture something, but that quickly ran out. I went to WalMart but everything was so expensive. If you haven't noticed, I'm all about a budget. If I could afford the high end prices, I would. But, that's the way it goes.

Anyway, I went to Big Lots with my family one day and decided to check out the makeup aisle. I picked up some eye shadows and a few aisles over, I found this.

Granted that this is also travel size, I am beyond in love with this product. If you can't read the name, it's Vaseline Intense Relief Moisture Locking Lotion. This came in a pack of two--and get this! It was only a buck! I wasn't sure how well it would work and it didn't say if it was non-comodegenic or not, but it was a buck, so I bought it. Well, I obviously love it. It gives me the moisture my face so desperately needs without making it greasy or oily. And the scent is amazing. If I could describe it, I would, but it's beyond my vocabulary. It isn't floral or fruity, it's a scent all it's own.

I could continue for paragraphs, but who would want to read so much on a tube of lotion?


No comments:

Post a Comment