Thursday, October 20, 2011

Should I?

So, there are two things that I'm thinking about doing and I would absolutely loveee your all's input.

The first thing has to do with becoming a makeup rep. I'm leaning more towards Mark than I am for Avon, just because Mark seems more youthful. You only pay $20 and you get your starter kit. Then you can begin selling almost instantly, I think. This isn't like, a full time job or anything. I work part time, but I only make around $100 a week and I'm needing a bit more than that. So, this is just a way to make some extra cash and get some discounts on products.

What do you think? Is Mark the way to go?

And second. I'm thinking about signing up for BirchBox. If you don't know what it is, you basically pay $10 a month and you receive 4-5 travel sized makeup products. If you like them enough, you can purchase the full size. Seems like a pretty good investment to me, so how 'bout it? Do you have BirchBox? Do you like it?

Please, please, please leave your thoughts below! And don't forget to check out my Youtube channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment